Room 15 Chapter 14 - Teaser


I know, I've been a wee bit AWOL, but work is super busy for me until mid-November, so the time to write has become a little less constant. I've also been working in FGB one shots, outtakes for MIFFY and ABM and writing, as per usual, for PIC's FF Corner. That being said, even though my updates may be more sporadic, don't ever think I've given up a story because I didn't update for 2 weeks. I'm not crazy. LOL

Onto the teaser:

“Are you gonna get up and go to class today?” Bella questioned as she tried to roll away from my grasp and I wrapped my hands tighter around her, pulling her back against me.

“I’m considering it,” I mumbled into her neck as I began kissing her softly, wanting a repeat of our night before where we spent hours in bed forgetting the fact that I should have been prepping for a quiz that was due in class.

“You know, you wouldn’t have to consider it if you just dropped out,” Bella replied as she smacked her hand over her mouth right after she gasped. “I can’t believe I’m encouraging someone to drop out of school.”

“You just want me ineligible for the internship, don’t you?” I questioned as I ticked her side and Bella squirmed beneath my touch. I rolled her over until she was on my chest and kissed her chin as I held her against me.

“You know that’s not it,” Bella admitted as she nuzzled her head against my chest and I felt buoyed just holding her close. I didn’t want to admit to her that when we were apart I seemed to be less… alive. Bella, in such a short time, really had brought out the best of me and as much as I wanted to quit school, I wanted to be more for her. I didn’t think I could do that just squeaking by. “Well, that’s not it anymore. I just want you to be happy, Edward.”

“You make me happy.

“But medicine doesn’t. I seriously think you should just bite the bullet and follow your heart.” I grumbled as Bella suddenly sat up, her legs on either side of my waist, as she straddled me and I withheld the urge to reach up and touch her bare breasts. “Don’t make me do something like withhold sex until you do something for yourself.”

“You wouldn’t dare…”

“Try me.”

Additional Note: There will be a second, different teaser, posted on the PIC Blog later today! Whose excited now? LOL

2 comments:

Mrs.Robinsome said...

me me me!! lol

Antojadísima said...

what's the pic blog??

ps. i miss this story!

Post a Comment