Hiatus

Hey All,

You know how much I love to write, so it pains me to have to do this, but I have a family medical emergency that required my attention much more than fan fiction, so for the current time I won't be updating any of my stories, this includes Room 15 and A Beautiful Mess.

I did write a short story for Christmas and I am hoping to post that, but it depends on what happens with my life. Believe me, I would much prefer to post my stories than go through my RL drama, but alas, my family comes first.

Thanks for understanding and I hope you all have a happy and safe New Years.

5 comments:

teecee said...

Hey bb, like I said on twitter, I am praying for you and your family and hope that all is well soon.

Love ya,

Tammy

TwiMom22580 said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I pray things will be taken care of sooner than later!

Will be waiting for when you come back!!

Love,
Sarah

ClancyJane said...

Sweetie, always in my thoughts and I know that all will end well and quickly....

hugs and kisses

Bec

Unknown said...

sorry that you and your family are going through hard times. we fans of your fiction will be waiting patiently for your return if and when you are ready. bless you and your family and my thoughts are with you.

kellylt80 said...

I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I have read your stories on fanfiction and twilighted for a while now and have always loved everything you have written there. I'm sure your mom was really proud of your ability to write so well. I'm a bit of a lurked reader...don't review like I should but I felt the need to express my condolences. I can't even imagine.

Post a Comment