Finding Bree Tanner Teaser - Chapter 4


I know it's been a while since I posted a teaser, so how about one from my newest story? Here ya Go! Enjoy!

“Afternoon boys,” she said sweetly as she welcomed us on the driveway of the house. “Don’t you two make an adorable couple? The butch and the femme, so cute.” Emmett snorted beside me, finding her incorrect assumption funny as hell, but I wasn’t laughing. Was there something about Emmett and that was giving off the gay vibe?

“Excuse me?” I questioned sternly as Emmett grabbed my arm and stopped me in my tracks.

“Oh come on honey, clearly darling Claire here thinks I’m the femme,” Emmett commented before he leaned in and whispered to me. “Pretend for a little bit, that way we can get information out of her.”

“Fuck… fine,” I stammered as I sucked in a deep breath and turned back towards a confused Claire. “So… the house? What can you tell us about it?”

Claire led us into the two thousand square foot home and we walked around slowly, with her showing us all the features and amenities. The house was fully furnished and was really stylish, probably something that appealed to Bella in keeping up her ruse for her parents. Clearly this house said that she was doing well in life, and probably reassured Charlie and Renee, so they didn’t have to worry about her. “So, what do you boys think about it?

“I think it’s beautiful,” Emmett gushed overdramatically. “The colors really pop and I love these window treatments. I think I saw something like this on a recent issue of Better Homes and Gardens. Is this toile?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment