Room 15 Chapter 3 - Teaser


I'm still on target for a Friday update, so enjoy the teaser:

The smirk on Edward’s face infuriated me to my breaking point and before I knew it was huffing silently and turning away from him, practically sprinting down the corridor and out the door into the sunny yet moderately chilly Seattle afternoon air. I hated when the warm sun would shine down the day, but the temperate of the air was still bleak. It was like we were given a small ray of hope, only to have it taken away immediately. Mother Nature was mocking us.

Suddenly, I heard Edward’s alluring and smooth voice behind me, which reminded me that Dr. Banner was mocking me too by pairing me up with such a callous halfwit.

“Wait up there, Swan. I really wish I could leave you alone, but we need to make arrangements for this project because I won’t have your emotional instability bring down my grade. I’ve got an internship to be handed to me,” he shouted out as I froze in place. Please god, tell me I am not up against him for the internship at Harborview.

“Emotional instability? What the fuck are you on?” I shouted back in anger as he caught up to me and stepped in front, blocking my way. He was fucking infuriating. “I think that between the two of us, you are the more erratic one.”

“Listen, you don’t like me and I think I could barely tolerate you, unless your mouth was wrapped around my dick…”

“Oh my god just shut up with the innuendo. Stop thinking about my ass, my mouth and every other part of my body you are so interested in.”

“I can’t stop my brain, Bella. I just let it lead the way and it happens to think you have spectacular breasts… what are those, like a C cup?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment