Room 15 Chapter 4 - Teaser


Still on track for a Friday update. Wish me luck!

“Fuck,” I cursed in frustration as I walked into the apartment and found Jasper and Alice literally fucking with their clothes on while perched on our couch. “Oh Jesus, can’t you guys get a room or something?”

“I have a room down the hall,” Jasper remarked with a grin as Alice began straightening out her top so that her bra was no longer showing. I just scoffed at her attempt and winked lazily as she narrowed her eyes at me, though I didn’t really care. Alice could hate me, I didn’t mind. I had my own problems these days. “However, you just don’t understand how hard it is to keep your hands off the girl you are smitten with after not seeing her for twenty four hours.”

“Dude, I have fucked girls against the fucking door because I couldn’t keep my hands off them. You however, made it to the couch. What does that say about you?”

“That I respect Alice,” Jasper countered as Alice smirked and I just rolled my eyes in exasperation and went into the kitchen to get a beer. As soon as I opened it and had taken a long pull, Jasper was standing before me, looking at me intently. “What’s wrong?”

“How do you know something is wrong?”

“Cause you are brooding. You never brood unless there is a girl nearby that you think gets off on that shit. Alice is not that girl, so spill.”

“I met a girl,” I said as a smug smile involuntarily crossed my face. I tried to stop it, but I couldn’t as Jasper caught on quickly and couldn’t help laughing at me. “Before you say anything, she’s in my class and I had no fucking idea. I have no clue how I missed her before today. She’s combative and sarcastic. She’s a fucking hot but potentially unbearable. I have no idea what to do.”

1 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

ohhhh! Can't wait for the chapter ;)
Thank you

Post a Comment