Room 15 Chapter 5 Teaser


So this is all new stuff in this chapter, so that's exciting right? A little more UST and a new complication. Gotta love it! Still planning to post on Friday.

However, just as we were leaving for the day, he swatted my ass as I walked out in front of him and acted like it was nothing. The pretentious jerk was back.

“Don’t touch me,” I snarled at him as he smiled crookedly at me and I felt the urge to smack the grin off his face.

“What? I’m just trying to make sure the ass feels as good as it looks. I was right though, it’s delectable.”

“You are unstable. Seriously, have you been checked out for bi-polar disorder? Two minutes ago you were being completely civil to me and now you are being a dickhead.”

“I guess I just have a gift.”

“Oh my god, you are exasperating,” I sighed as Edward leaned in towards my ear and licked the shell with a moan which sounded like it came from deep inside him. I quickly pushed him away and stormed out of the room, not looking back out of fear of what I would do next.

“Wait up a second, Swan,” he called as I descended the stairs as quickly as I could, desperate to find the front door of the library and subsequently freedom. Rather than face continued harassment from him, I stilled at the bottom of the stairs on the second floor of the library and decided to just listen. After all,
there was no harm in listening, right?. “So… Alice & Jasper invited me to join them tomorrow night. I said yes, but I didn’t want to step on any toes seeing as this was supposed to be your night out.”

“Seriously? Are you asking if I’m okay with you coming out with us?”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait!

...but something that has been bugging me for a while. wtf is UST?

MysticMusician said...

UST = Unresolved Sexual Tention ...love me some good UST!

Post a Comment