CIBC Run for the Cure


So, in early October I'm participating in a 5k run / walk for Breast Cancer in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. Some of my lovely readers have already expressed an interest in donating in support of me, so I figured, why not post something on my blog so that you guys have more information.

http://www.runforthecure.com/goto/lgoodale77

If you click on the above link, you will be directed to my own personal fundraising page. I'm not listed as CPW, obviously, since I'm doing this as part of a team through my work.

Bear in mind, if you are not a Canadian resident, I am pretty sure the tax reciept will not count. So if you do this, don't expect to be able to write me off on your taxes. LOL.

I'm hoping to raise $200, but anything above and beyond that would be awesome. I think if I somehow get to over $500, I will post some sort of outtake or one shot as a thank you for all your generosity, with a vote to take place on this blog as to the content of the outtake.

Any questions? Yeah, there's a comment thing below and I will gladly answer them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment