Room 15 Chapter 6 - Teaser


Still on schedule for Friday!

“Seriously? I kiss you, and it was an excellent fucking kiss, if I might say so myself, and you want to get back to work?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what I want,” she replied as she turned in her seat and stared at her screen as though she was reading something, but I could tell she wasn’t focusing. “Now let’s discuss alternative treatments.”

“No,” I said as I stood from my chair and began pacing anxiously around the room. “Let’s discuss the fact that you obviously want me, but you refuse to do anything about it. Is it because I’m your competition for the internship? Perhaps you are envious of the fact that my father is a world renowned surgeon who could open any door for me in my career if I asked him to?” Bella stood up from her seat and stalked towards me, she looked deceptively calm, but I could tell she was anything but.

“The last thing in the world I am is envious of you Edward,” she said as she began poking me in the chest, her tiny fingers like daggers along with her vicious words. “You are nothing but a self-involved, pig headed, arrogant asshole who thinks he is god’s gift to women and medicine. However, you are none of those things. You hide behind your pompous and callous exterior, not showing anyone the scared little boy you really are. You don’t think you will live up to the expectations of your parents or their peers, so the only thing I feel is bad for you.”

I couldn’t help it. No matter how true her words were and how much they hurt me, I couldn’t stop myself as I wrapped my arms around her small waist, pulling her up to my mouth as our lips crashed together, all our anger coming out as passion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment