Room 15 Chapter 26 Teaser


I will probably be posting this update tonight **fingers crossed** but I wanted to give you all a little teaser to tide you over until then. Enjoy!



“Uh…wh…what was that?” she asked with wide eyes as I grasped her hands in mine tightly, trying to reassure her with my touch. Did I think we were ready for this big of a step? Probably not, but I wanted things to progress between us and short of me proposing to her, this was our next big step. “Did you just…no…you didn’t, right?”


“I want you to move in with me when you get back from the internship. Or I guess I want us to move in together, since I need to find a new place anyways. There’s no way we can afford the place Jasper and I live in, and I’m sure there are cheaper places near campus anyways. We already spend all our free time together, it just seems like the right thing to do.”


“Whoa…wait a second,” she replied as she sat up a bit, clutching at her robe to keep it closed, and stared down at me. I was trying to open myself up to her and admit my faults, but I also wanted her to know I wasn’t giving up without a fight. I was in this…us…with everything I had. If we were a poker game, I was all in. “We haven’t even gotten over our first fight and you want to move in together?”


“We’re not over it?” I asked in surprise as she shook her head. “I thought that you understood everything… I mean, we just talked about it and you got why I didn’t tell you about Carlisle. What am I missing?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment