Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 32 - Teaser


“Slow your roll, Mom.”

“Slow my what now?”

“Just calm down, alright?” I said with a hint of remorse. I suddenly wished I had someone else in my life to ask these questions of, but I figured if I asked Rosalie or Alice, they would either taunt me, be disappointed in me or tattle to Bella. I wasn’t ready for that possibility. “I’m stumped on what to get Bella for Christmas. We are still together, very happily in fact, and no for the millionth time since you found out I was dating her, she is not pregnant.”

“Well, thanks for clearing that up. I’m a bit disappointed that the topic of children hasn’t really been discussed between you guys yet. You’re not getting any younger.”

“Oh my god, we are twenty five years old. This isn’t 1890 and I’m not marrying Bella fresh out of school. Am I expected to ensure I get a dowry if I ever ask for her hand in marriage?” I questioned with a loud snort as my mother groaned. “No seriously, I think I should ask for at least three goats and an acre of land somewhere in Washington, don’t you agree?”

“Stop being such a sarcastic ass. You get that from your father.”

5 comments:

Eagles17 said...

Lol, I love the teaser -- can't wait for the next chapter!

And the photo is so sweet. And hot. =)

gossip_bangkok said...

hi there! :)
Love the teaser ;)
Can't wait for the chapter!
Thank you so much!
Yeah, the photo was awesome <3 Where do you find all those cool photos??

coldplaywhore said...

GB - Flightlessbird11 finds most of the photos on weheartit.com I think :)

Bouncy72 said...

I have seen that pic on weheartit.com I'm pretty sure.
Chapter looks like it's going to be great (like it might not be....pshhh)
Don't you think Bella is at least worth a couple of cows? ;P

Anonymous said...

Man, I love this story! And by your name (coldplaywhore) and the listings of Beatle song after Beatle song in this one I can tell you have a great taste in music ;D You go girl!!

http://meshmusic.ning.com

Post a Comment