Coming On Easy Chapter 4 Teaser


Just so you know, this chapter will post on Saturday, with a short outtake on Sunday morning. Enjoy!

My room was dark because I kept the curtains drawn and it was freezing cold just the way I liked it because of the overhead fans. It felt incredible on my sun-kissed skin and I couldn't wait to get under my sheets and take a quick nap. Between the sun and the constant running around we had been doing, I was really looking forward to a nice quiet late afternoon of nothingness.

I had started to think about my art a little bit, wanting to take a little break after having such a rough semester that was filled with dozens of assignments and challenging exhibits. I really I wanted some time to jot some ideas and images down in my notebook to explore later, but Kate had insisted on a united front and, while I was hardly stressed, my time was scarce.

Even the few minutes I had scored alone with Edward the other night had come at a price. A soaking wet, ice-filled, kiss blocking price. I put my hands up to my lips as if I was trying to guess what Edward's lips felt like, what they tasted like.

I wanted to nibble on them.

Hell, I wanted to nibble on him.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. Frequently. I had this whole summer to do whatever I wanted…and that whatever was him.

He smelled like sunscreen and sweat and, even all these hours later, I could still remember it. If he smelled that good, I was positive his lips tasted even better. And we were so close, until the dousing, after which we both jumped up and Edward started tearing up the stairs after Garrett like his ass was on fire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment