Coming On Easy Chapter 5 Teaser


"Okay, so are we all ready to go?" Charlotte called out from the living room on Saturday night as I finished pulling on my sneakers and then headed downstairs. Bella was about to do the same, so we both looked around and took a moment to lock lips before we started the night which we were sure would be torture.

After all, spending all night together outside in the dark and being unable to touch was torture to me and with the recent increase in activity, and sexual frustration, between Bella and I, I knew she would feel the same way.

When we pulled apart, I let Bella go first and I took a nice long look at her ass in her capri's and couldn't help but notice just the outline of her thong beneath it. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to go rub one out, so I was stuck. At least I was until Kate appeared at the bottom of the stairs and suddenly I wasn't so hard anymore.

"Will you two hurry it up? I want to get this evening over as quickly as possible." Kate stormed away and Bella looked over her shoulder and gave me a sympathetic look.

"A few hours and we will be back here and alone," I whispered to her as she nodded her head and we made our way into the living room where Charlotte was standing in a pair of jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt with a picture of Slimer from Ghost Busters on it. I looked at Bella and gave her a 'What the fuck?' kind of glare, but she just smiled sweetly at me.

**We should be posting on Saturday & Sunday this week**

0 comments:

Post a Comment