Finding Bree Tanner Chapter 24 Teaser

I know, I've been slack on posting teasers, but hopefully that will change now :) Enjoy! This should update next week.

What in the hell was Bella thinking just blurting our news out like that? What happened to us facing one issue at a time? I thought we were going to be here doing our little intervention for Charlie, but now I was really concerned about whether or not we would be able to have kids since the Chief looked like he was ready to yank my junk from me and shove it down my throat.

I looked at Bella in confusion as Charlie suddenly began to stand and Renee gripped his shoulder, trying to make him sit down. Okay, I was definitely worried for my well being now. I had seen all those bad movies where the guy was chased by the threatening father and you couldn’t get any more scary that the Chief. He had a gun and he was clearly unstable. As far as I was concerned, my chances at living were about 50/50 at that point.

“Don’t make even more of a scene, Charlie,” she urged.

“What in the fuck are you doing with your life, Bella?” Charlie shouted at her as I noticed a manager and our waitress whispering in the back. Shit, we were causing a huge scene and this was not going to go well. I wondered if I could get some mozzarella sticks to go? They were always really good here at the Lodge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment