American Boy - Epilogue Teaser


I was hoping to have this chapter up already, but RL demands over the past few days have prevented me from writing. I am hoping to get the epi to my beta tonight, so wish me luck! Enjoy the teaser!



“Wait bud, that’s for your Daddy, we’ll give it to him in a minute,” I said as I grabbed the thin box from Hayden’s hands and rested it in my lap before I opened the small box and gasped at the diamond earrings that laid within it. “These are beautiful Edward.”

“Not as beautiful as my wife,” he replied genuinely as he leaned forward and kissed me sweetly, with Hayden trying to steal the box from my lap. “What’s this?”


“This is your gift. I didn’t spend nearly as much on it as you did on mine though,” I said remorsefully as I handed it to him and Hayden crawled into my lap. I wrapped my arms around Hayden and watched intently as Edward tore open the wrapping paper of the small narrow box and then pulled off the top to find a t-shirt folded up neatly within it.


“A shirt… thanks baby,” he said quietly, sounding a little disappointed.


“Read the shirt,” I said anxiously as he quirked his eye brow and then unfolded it, holding it up for what seemed like a really long time before he brought it down.


“Are you serious?” he asked as his eyes lit up with excitement and I simply nodded my head. Edward leaned forward and kissed me, with a little more passion this time, squeezing Hayden between the two of us as he showed me just how excited he was. “This is the best gift ever.” I couldn’t help but smile as Edward pulled away and yanked off the shirt he was already wearing to replace it with his new one which read, ‘ Be kind to me, my wife is pregnant.’ “When are you due? Do you even know? When did you find out?”

1 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

Awwww.. that's cuteeeee!! :)
Awesome job..
RL sucks sometimes lol.. but totally understandable!!
can't wait to read all of it!
*sob* it really is over isn't it...

Post a Comment