A Beautiful Mess Chapter 1 - Teaser


So all my loyal readers know that my girl Risbee and I did a one-shot entitled 'London Calling' for the Naughty Heels Anonymous 80's Music Contest, which ended last month. We placed 2nd (pat on the back) and decided to run with the story and extend it. The o/s will be written more in depth and include more of their past, their romance and their future. We are hoping to post the first chapter very soon, but in the meantime... enjoy a small teaser of Chapter 1.


We sat back against her headboard, playing random games of thumb war as I told her about what I wanted to do. I outlined everything I saw us doing over the summer, leaving out the hot sex and making out I had fantasized about, but I knew there would be a lot more involved than just hanging out. I had no idea how the hell I was going to verbalize my thoughts and feelings for her. Perhaps Hallmark made a card for such an occasion?

I’m sorry I’m emotionally stunted, but I have loved you forever. Wanna be my girl and have lots of sex?

“Yeah that probably isn’t a good idea,” I muttered quietly to myself as Bella looked up from our joined thumbs and stared at me curiously.

“What isn’t a good idea?” she questioned, obviously having heard me.

“Umm… running with scissors?” I said randomly as I shrugged my shoulders and she looked at me with an endearing smile.

“You are so fucking weird, but I love it,” she said sweetly as I pressed her thumb down and declared myself the winner of our latest battle. However, I would truly be the winner if she had said she loved me. That would be epic. I brushed my hand slowly down Bella’s arm and watched as goose bumps broke out. I was about to say something in response to her, but the door suddenly flew open and there stood Bella’s mom, Renee, looking frazzled.

2 comments:

Bouncy72 said...

Oh Wow! looks good. Can't wait. Poor Edward, it sucks when you like someone, but are to afraid to say anything.

gossip_bangkok said...

read it and love it...
thanks! :)

Post a Comment