American Boy Wedding Outtake Teaser


Yes, I will be posting the wedding outtake next, rather than the epilogue. I could say I was bowing to peer pressure, but since it was fairly evenly split about who wanted the epilogue and who wanted the outtake, I just let my fingers write what they wanted to. Enjoy the teaser. Expect the update in a day or two!

When the last bits of our meal were finished, I was kinda desperate to get out of my wedding dress. “Do you mind if I go change?” I questioned Edward as he helped me off of his lap and I slowly smoothed out the dress, his eyes watching me the entire time.

“Yeah, I kinda mind. I was hoping to get my wife out of her dress,” he said with a sly grin as he stood up and came in front of me, wrapping his arms around me and grabbing the top of the zipper at the back of my dress. My chest was pressed tightly against his as I felt his hands skillfully though slowly pull the zipper down until it would go no further, his hands moving slowly back up my body against the now bare skin.

“Very good job Mr. Cullen,” I replied seductively as Edward turned me around so that my back was now against his chest and he slowly pushed my dress down onto the floor. His hands were all over me, tempting me as he moved them tenderly across my midsection before practically ghosting them up to my breasts, which he cupped firmly, before leaning forward, his mouth right against my ear.

“You’ll be thinking that for the rest of the night Mrs. Cullen. Just how good I truly can be,” he said breathily, causing a shiver down my spine and affecting my entire body. “For the record, there is absolutely no reason for you to change. In fact, I think you are wearing far too many clothes.”

1 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

can't wait for the epilogue lol! ;)

Post a Comment