Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 30 - Teaser

“Well, this year is different Bells. Didn’t you notice that things were different around here?” Renee replied as she motioned with her hand to my parents and Bella simply nodded in reply. “That’s because this year I am thankful for my new friend Esme and her lovely husband Carlisle, who I must say is quite the looker. That mixture of salt & pepper with your blonde hair really works for you, Carlisle,” Renee finished as she then clinked glasses with my mother.

“I agree, Renee,” my mother announced as I choked on my food and Bella took a huge gulp of the wine in front of her to deal with the awkwardness. “I’m thankful for my adoring husband, my wonderful son and his eventual bride.”

“Mom,” I shouted out in frustration as Esme put her drink down and held her hands up in surrender. “Okay, here’s the deal. You guys need to stop with all this wedding and baby talk, I’m looking at you mothers,” I said emphatically as my eyes moved between Esme & Renee, and Bella gripped my hand supportively. “I know you love the idea of us being together forever, and we like it too, but we don’t need any pressure, alright?”

“Yeah, what he said,” Bella said with a laugh as Phil looked up from his plate with a mouthful of food.

“Who-th having a baa-by?”

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

...Carlisle/Esme/Renee drunken almost lemon?

I got nothing.

Ginger-Charlotte said...

that will be fun :D

gossip_bangkok said...

I am so behind.. LOL! :P
This is so funny!! ;)
Can't wait for the chapter!

Bouncy72 said...

ooooo...

Post a Comment