I finally bowed to the peer pressure!!


Okay, so there was no peer pressure, just a few folks telling me I should jump on this crazy thing called Facebook. For the record, I was facebooking like 4 years ago but only for personal reasons.

Well now I have one for fanfic. You can find me at coldplaywhore fanfiction. You can also find my girl Risbee at Risbee fanfic if you want to follow her too. Don't expect us to do any tricks or anything. Potential teasers, chit chat etc will ensue. Do not send me links for farmville, mafia wars or any of those effing games, since wouldn't you prefer me writing fan fic to plowing a garden or some shit like that?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Now rush over there. You can see a picture of my dog LOL.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I think I'll just stick to here and twitter. I have a facebook and already have too much I try to keep up with there lmao.

gossip_bangkok said...

let the frenzy begins.. LMAO! <3

Bouncy72 said...

Lol, I been having WAY more fun on FB than twitter with the FF girls :)

Post a Comment