WTF?

So it's come to my attention lately that some of you lovely ladies have been nominating me and my collaborators for some awards. Since this is my blog, where better place to pimp myself and encourage you folks to vote / nominate me than here?

Maybe I'm Falling For You - my collaboration with Flightlessbird11 was nominated for Best Emmett in the Giggle Snort Awards.

A Beautiful Mess - my collaboration with Risbee was nominated for Best Bella in the Giggle Snort Awards

The powers that be at this awards site have requested more nominations in these categories to get us to the final round, so please nominate us or someone else you consider worthy.

http://gigglesnortawards.mmmboptastic.com/nominate.php

On another note, I was recently nominated for Best Author in the All Human Twilight Awards : http://twilightallhumanawards.webs.com/ Voting doesn't start till the end of May, but thank you so much to whomever nominated me. You rock! :)
-CPW

3 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

congrats ladies! :)
You both definitely deserve to be nominated! ;)
*hugs*

Shannon Palmer-Realtor said...

Really, this surprises you, everyone knows how good you are. congrats BTW

Bouncy72 said...

Lol, Well here's to our big celebration WHEN you guys all win ♥

Post a Comment