Fandom Gives Back Auction


Phew... I'm kinda glad the easy part is over. So, I ended up being bought by six awesome ladies today: Nelln, Risbee, SassyK, KikiEnigma, KerryHale513 and my girl MaggieMay14, and to say I am completely shocked by the support they have given me would be an understatement.

So, in the near future, expect to see 6 different one-shots or outtakes from my many stories. They helped me raise $150 for Alex's Lemonade, and I ended up spending $125 myself, so now I'm broke.

I love you girls and even thouggh MY contest is over, run to Fandom Gives Back and bid on another fabulous author, or get a banner made, a cookbook or one of of hundreds of other items! You can even just make a donation of $5 if that is all you can afford. Anything is better than nothing!

Thanks so much for all of your love and thanks to the ladies running the show: ninapolitan, tby789 and lolashoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment