Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 12 - Teaser


Okay, so you know how in Chapter 11 we let you guys know that our upcoming chapters might be delayed because of flightlessbird11's schoolwork? Well, since that is the case, we decided to offer up a teaser to appease the masses. Enjoy:


“I asked for blue cheese. Why is there no blue in this cheese?” she shouted as I came up behind her and rested my hand on her shoulder, startling her. “Oh Edward, thank god. Can you please tell this incompetent boob what blue cheese is.”

“It’s the one of the far left, down at the bottom. That looks like Swiss,” I explained as Alice gave a curt nod to the new girl behind the counter who broke out into tears.

“Thanks, I owe you one. Bella left this grocery list yesterday and I didn’t get anything. Then when I saw she hadn’t even come home last night, I rushed out of the store on my lunch hour to get this shit,” said Alice with a slight groan. I blushed involuntarily from her comment and when she turned back towards the cheese counter, she whipped her head around quickly to look at me again. “She was with you. SHE WAS WITH YOU!”

“Keep your voice down Alice,” I said as I lifted my hand to her mouth to silence her, but she bit my finger instead. “Jesus fuck. Are you off your meds? You fucking bit me.”

3 comments:

Nikki @ Lazy Book Lovers said...

Feisty Alice bites people LOL

gossip_bangkok said...

hahahaha.. God.. Alice is vicious!!
It's going to be an awesome chapter..
looking forward to it..
thanks ladies! :)

Unknown said...

lmao, Alice is awesome. Thanks girls, can't wait :)

Post a Comment