Naughty Heels 80's Music Anonymous One-Shot Contest


So... my gal Risbee got this great idea to enter her second contest, her first being the Esme contest that I am running with kikikinz. However, Risbee was full of time constraints and had some snippits of scenes in her head, but not the full story, so I stepped in and next thing you know, I am entering my second contest and we are getting 2nd FRICKING PLACE! behind Ninapolitan of all people. We are both still in complete shock ad we found out three hours ago!
Well, now that the contest is over and word is out of the bag that we wrote 'London Calling', Risbee and I would like to let everyone know that we are planning to expand our original one shot into a full story!
So, if you haven't had the chance to read it yet, feel free to head on over to either of our profiles on ff.net and check it out. Make sure you put us on author alert, so you know when our first chapters hit!
Thanks to everyone who voted for us, Sparagus for her fuckawesome beta job and Brandi, for crying like a bitch with a skinned knee because we placed second, and for basically introducting me to Avery aka Risbee!

3 comments:

Risbee said...

I adore you bb <3

gossip_bangkok said...

congrats ladies! :)

Brandi said...

Oh dang it, now you're gonna make me cry. :D I'm so proud of you two!! I can't even say, I feel like a proud mom. Wait, I am a mom, that must be why I feel like one. :D You guys wrote such a wonderful story and I can't wait to see where you're going to take it. You totally deserve all the praise and laud that you've received for this story, and I'm just happy I could introduce you two. I feel like a matchmaker, but at least I know I'll get a smokin' hot dress eventually, right? I gotta have something good to wear to that ceremony you invited me to. :P

I love you girlies and I'm so, so, SOOO happy for you!!! Thanks for letting me be a member of your fan club. You have no idea how much it means to me. :)

And cue the tears. :P Man, I am a baby! Either that or PMS is killing me this week! :D

Post a Comment