The Resolution Chapter 21 - Teaser


“What the hell do you know?” I asked him angrily as he raised his hands and shook his head in the negative fiercely. Jasper looked downright scared as he put his arms down to his side and began to speak.

“Listen man …” he began to say as Alice and Bella strolled out of the main building of the school and wandered over to join us. Alice wrapped her arm tightly around Jasper’s waist as he finally found the courage to finish speaking. “Contrary to what you think, I know nothing.”

“Ain’t that the truth,” Emmett called out as he walked up behind Jasper and smacked him upside the back of the head. “I still have no idea how you will manage to graduate this year, Ricky Bobby.”

“Thanks for the support douchebag,” responded Jasper, the frustration clear in his voice. The two boys continued arguing over nothing, with Alice and Rosalie joining in to support their men, which was a bit asinine in my opinion. “I’ll have you know I did excellent on my SAT’s. I have a 660 in critical reading, 640 Math and 700 in writing.”

“What the fuck?” stated Emmett, his mouth opened wide in shock. “Those are better than my scores… and Rosie’s too man.”

“Yeah, well just because I can’t afford to go to a good school, doesn’t mean I’m a fucking idiot Emmett,” declared Jasper as he pulled his friend into a headlock and began rubbing his fist furiously against Emmett’s scalp, making him fight as hard as he could against Jasper’s machinations. “Come on Emmett, say I’m smart asshole.”There was a bunch of grunts and groans coming from Emmett, but not once did he admit that Jazz was smarter than him.

2 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

thanks! :)
Looking forward to the chapter...
ahhh.. the SAT... I hate it lol.. :P
We have to do it in Thailand too...

Bouncy72 said...

Lol, sounds good! I love the guys POV's

Post a Comment