The Resolution Chapter 33 - Teaser

As the daylight faded to night, I lay down on the couch with my cast draped across my stomach and it reminded me of lying outside on the hard, cool ground with Edward the night before. Scrappy lay down at my side and lifted his head up every time he heard a loud noise on the TV or a car drive down the street. The more I thought about the night before, the more I began to wonder about some of the other things Edward had done over the past few weeks. Last night we had slept under the stars and he had planted me a garden as well. My mind processed the information quickly and I almost slipped and fell again as I jumped off the couch and ran upstairs to my bedroom, pulling my journal out of my bedside table.

Sure enough, there was number 10 on my list, ‘Plant a Garden’ and number 15 was ‘Sleep Under the Stars.’ Every time I got a new journal, I would write my list on the very first page so that I could refer to it often and try and mark off as many things as I could. With Charlie & Leah’s support over the past few years I had managed to see the Grand Canyon and go white water rafting, after Charlie took all five of us on vacation to Colorado and Arizona for a week and a half. I marked off number 10 and 15 and then reached for my cell phone, immediately dialing Alice.

"What did you do?” I asked anxiously after she answered the phone and seemed way too bubbly.

7 comments:

leahsmom201 said...

Oh crap, here comes more drama!! Pour Edward can't catch a break! lol I can't wait for the update!

MH said...

and the thing is going to blow!

Chillzhowdy said...

Ahhh man Poor Edward is gonna cop somemore crap :-( He can't seem to catch a break with Bella and doesn't she realize that it was dumbass Jacob who mucked alot of things up between them? Ahh never mind here send him here to me! ;-) hehehe I will look after him!

itsange said...

New blog? Pretty! Cant wait for the next chapter....wonder what Alice will have to say! Thank you

gossip_bangkok said...

First of all, new layout bb?? It's very pretty! <3 Me love! ;)
Secondly, damnit!! Bella figure it out LMAO! :P
I can't wait to see what's Alice is going to say! ;)
Bella better be impressed with Edward because well, if it was me, I would be...
Looking forward to the chapter.
thanks dear! :)

git git said...

i love the new lay out i checked two of the boxes i was going to check all three but then you would have thought i was a dork or something :P
i'm looking forward to the next chapter i wonder what alice has been up to and i hope Bella figures it out!

Bouncy72 said...

WOW BB. Yr page looks awesome!
Hoping Bella will forgive Alice & love Edward for doing this *crosses fingers hopefully*

Post a Comment