Sundrenched World Chapter 5 - Teaser


“Why don’t you have any pictures of your family?” I asked curiously as Edward walked up behind me with a beer in his hand as I was checking out a picture of him with a group of friends from high school. Edward was wearing a baseball uniform and I had to restrain a laugh because he didn’t seem to me like the kind of guy who enjoyed sports… or group activities.

“My family and I don’t really get along so well. We’re just very different and they wanted me to be someone I wasn’t,” he said simply with a hint of annoyance. I felt his free hand slip around my waist and dip below the waistband of my jeans as he pressed his hard cock against my lower back.

“Like someone who played baseball?” I questioned breathlessly, trying to ignore what he was doing to my body and staying focused. I picked up the frame and ran my finger reverently over the small image of Edward, who looked so happy in the photo it was surprising. “To be honest you don’t seem like the kind of guy who umm… “

“Participates?” he asked with a laugh as I nodded my head slowly in response. “I was a lot of things in high school. I was captain of the baseball team, junior class president and even tutored a few kids my senior year. None of it ever felt like something I should be doing with my life. My mother was the one who insisted on my playing baseball and though it was fun for a while, it lost its appeal the older I got.”

I was shocked by how frank Edward was being with me, but I really didn’t want it to stop. I wanted to know everything about him that he was willing to share with me. So I urged him to continue and was floored at how open he was.

**For the record, this went to beta and pre-readers today. So I hope to post later this week. Sorry for the delay ladies!**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked already...amazing.

gossip_bangkok said...

Sounds good CPW! ;)
The picture... *dies*
Thanks ;)

Everything is Everything said...

ok i want to read this...

Post a Comment