The Resolution Chapter 34 - Teaser

The very next moment a bell sounded over the front door of the diner and we all lifted our heads up from our menus to find Emmett and Rosalie walking in. Rose still acted like she owned the place and I briefly wondered if this was some façade she had built up solely for Forks. She couldn’t be so fill of herself in California could she?

I stayed seated, unsure of what to do, and I felt Bella’s hand gently grip my thigh in reassurance. I glanced over at her and stared deeply, resolving myself to face the terror head on because I was doing it for her.

“Holy shit,” Emmett exclaimed in surprise as he walked around the table and clapped me firmly on the back. “Good to see you man. I’m shocked to see you here. Rosie told me about your mom, sorry man.” I stood up and gave him one of those half hug guy things and thanked him.

“It’s okay man. She’s actually glad it happened because it brought me home for the summer and possibly longer,” I stated as I looked down at Bella briefly to find her smiling brightly at me. I turned my head slightly and saw Rosalie walk beside Emmett, her arm wrapping around his waist tightly. “It’s wonderful to see you again Rosalie.”

“Can the shit Cullen. Why didn’t any of you tell me he was going to be here?” Rosalie snapped as she looked between Alice and Bella quickly, alternating between the two, as her eyes narrowed in frustration.

**This chapter will go to my beta & pre-readers tonight, so expect it before the weekend.**

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone needs a Rose in their life. I know I have at least one, bitch....

Bouncy72 said...

Lol, hmmm I don't think Edward needs a Rose in his life. I swear I'll kick her ass if she won't listen to Edward & give him a chance again...Damn it ...IT WAS BELLA'S FAULT AS WELL that the relationship fell apart...NEITHER OF THEM handled it well. So Rose better yell at Bella too or shove it up her ass.

...hmm to strong a view point?

MH said...

well now i guess B will have to put her big panties and defend him and her choices now regarding him in front of Rose

Thanks for the Teaser

gossip_bangkok said...

holy shit!! Now I wonder what Rose is going to say to Edward!!
I'm sure she'll try to rip him into pieces! :P
Thanks CPW! For everything! ;)

Chillzhowdy said...

Well at least Rose don't beat around the bush huh! and YES! Bella should put her big bloomers on and stick up for Edward :-) My gosh I would And Hello! Rose lives in L.A what she gonna do from there? LOL Thanks CPW love the teaser :-)

Post a Comment