The Resolution Chapter 35 - Teaser


**Now you can't say I never gave ya anything. I'm heading to Niagara Falls tomorrow, the next chapter is with the beta and I hope to post next week, but I had to give you all a little teaser before I left. Enjoy**

I left the house at ten in the morning and headed to Main Street, and grabbed a bunch of gerbera daisies at the flower shop in the heart of downtown. I was thankful that Nessie wasn’t working, so that a scene didn’t have to be made, because I was still livid at that stupid girl. I grabbed some bagels and cream cheese from the store two doors down and drove over to Bella’s intent on surprising her before she had to leave for her test at noon.

When I arrived, the front door was unlocked, but there appeared to be no one home. I let myself in and Scrappy jumped up excitedly on me, so I rested the flowers and bagels on the counter. He led me to the back door and it was clear he needed to get some business done, so I guided him down the stairs and tied him to his rather massive leash in the backyard to let him roam free for a bit while I went in to find Bella.

Of course, as I climbed the stairs I began to get anxious that something was wrong. I had an ominous feeling in my bones, but boy was I fucking wrong. The moment I hit the top step, Bella walked out of the bathroom, her towel dried hair hanging loosely down her bare shoulders and she was holding up the towel around her body very carefully, but when she saw me, she let out a loud shriek and dropped the towel absentmindedly.

“Oh My God,” she shouted out as she just stood there frozen and my eyes ran the length of her body appraisingly. Fuck, she looked good. Her body was slightly tanned, very tone and oh so appealing. The ring in her belly button looked fantastic too, and I had to admit, it had featured in some of my dreams lately.


**On a seperate note, this week I became completely enthralled with the story 'The Weight of Words' by georgeygirl. If you are not reading this story, I implore you to get on it. It's a little bit like UoEM, but with a more down to earth quality. Sure it takes place on the University of Toronto campus, but Edward is a TA, Bella is a student and well... that's all I'm gonna say. Go read it. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5463683/1/

2 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

Hi CPW! :)
Thanks for the teaser.
I hope you'll have a blast at the Niagara Falls..
I'm going to miss you and the girls heaps! :)
Ohhh, I hope I'll get to read the chapter before I fly!! *fingers crossed*
Mmmm.. Jacob.. the asshole! :P
Can't wait for more <3
Ohh, and I'm so checking out the rec'c.
I love UoEM.. E just.. intrigue me! :P

lily said...

O.M.G i seriously am dying right here you're killing me lol i hope you and your family have a good time and post the chappie i hope you post the chap asap

Post a Comment