The Resolution Chapter 36 - Teaser


“So the party wasn’t much fun?” I asked, trying to get us onto a new topic. “Did you dress up?”

“No. The entire party was mainly freshmen who were either dry humping strangers against a wall or drinking their weight in tepid beer. It wasn’t my scene, even when I was a freshman,” Edward explained as I heard him shifting on his bed and my smile grew, realizing that for the one of the first times, there was no way Victoria was around for our phone call.

“What are you doing over there?”

“Getting ready for bed. It’s late here.” I glanced at my clock and noticed it was now 9:30 here, so it was 1:30 in the morning for him. “Why were you in bed so early by the way?”

“I was feeling sorry for myself because we had our first argument since you left,” I replied honestly as I shimmied out of my pajama pants and tossed them onto the small chair in the corner of the room. “However, I know how you can make it up to me.”

“Oh really,” Edward asked, his voice straining higher in curiosity.

“What are you wearing?” I asked boldly as I heard more shuffling on the other end of the phone.

“If this is going where I hope it’s going, then I’m wearing nothing.” I could hear more noise on the other end of the phone including some footsteps and was instantly concerned. “I also just locked my door, shut off the lights and crawled into bed. Bella, what are you wearing?”

2 comments:

lily said...

eeekkk i'm so excited for the next chapter lol since the last chapter I've felt so happy it doesn't feel like it's been a wait or anything =]

Bouncy72 said...

OH WOW!!! can't wait. Bummer that he's still so far away, but hopefully it will go fast :)

Post a Comment