The Resolution Chapter 37 - Teaser


“Umm… mine isn’t wrapped. I was gonna have my mom help me with that when we got back to Forks,” I said with a laugh. “Plus, I only got it earlier today.”

“A last minute gift? Is it a gift certificate to the fruit of the month club?”

“Not quite. Don’t knock my gift by the way. A lot of thought went into it. Alice will vouch for me too,” I said with a kiss to her temple as she then shimmied out of my grasp and went into her closet to get what I assumed was my gift. She came out with a fairly decent sized box that was wrapped perfectly, with a big bow in the center of it, and I felt bad that I hadn’t yet had a chance to wrap mine. I should have had them do it at the store, I cursed at myself. “Okay… so this gift is kinda for both of us.”

“Is it filled with sex toys?” I said with a grin, my voice filled with humor and Bella just shook her head at me as I began shaking the box excitedly. I didn’t do anything.

“No.”

“Hmm… is it slutty lingerie?”

“Have I ever worn slutty lingerie?” Bella questioned as I pouted and slowly shook my head. “You want me to wear slutty lingerie?”

2 comments:

lily said...

OOOOOOHHHHHH I love where I think this is going!!! Can't wait for the next chapter hope the update comes soon

Bouncy72 said...

lol, got here after the chapter, so...

Post a Comment