CIBC Run for The Cure


I know, you've heard me mention it before, but I'm offering a new treat... if you donate to my husband's run efforts (yes, I am running his account LOL) then you can get the ability to pre-read an upcoming chapter of Room 15. I'm anticipating there will be 30 chapters total, so you can have your pick between Chapter 10 - 30.

The Room 15 Pre-reading is in addition to the lovely MIFFY honeymoon outtake you can get if you donate :) I'm just really generous these days and believe in raising money for breast cancer awareness. Any donation, even as small as $5 is welcome!

Click Here to Donate to my poor husband :) LOL

I'll send an email confirming your donation, and if you'd like, confirm in the notes of the donation slip what chapter you want to recieve from Room 15. Yes, this includes this weeks chapter! Don't you want to read that early? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment