Room 15 Chapter 12 - Teaser


“So… this is like my first real date in a very long time and I might screw it up completely and you may never want to talk to me again, so just keep that in mind as I awkwardly fumble through this entire night. I’ve never even eaten at a restaurant this fancy in my entire life. When I lived back in Forks, my dad would take me to the diner in town for special occasions and my ex boy… um… the guy I used to date would take me into Port Angeles for pizza, but this is just like… way over my comfort level.”

I reached my hand across the table and pulled Bella’s hands away from the hem of the tablecloth that she was clutching furiously in her hands. “Just be you, alright? I don’t care if you haven’t dated in a while, because this whole thing is kinda new to me too. If it makes you more comfortable, on the next date I’ll take you to McDonald’s or Panda Express, how about that?”

“Let’s try and get through this night before we plan a second date, okay?”

“Fine, but I have faith you will agree to another date with me. I’m sorta irresistible.”

“Aw… there’s the pompous ass I’m used to.”

“Well, you didn’t think I would shelve him for the rest of my life did you?”

1 comments:

lily said...

I love this story and I'm going to make it a goal of mine to review every chapter from this point on.

Post a Comment