Room 15 Chapter 10 - Teaser


“Why do you antagonize him?” Jasper asked as we turned so our backs were to the bar and we could watch the door a bit better, hope to see the girls as they walked in. I was literally waiting with baited breath for Bella to arrive because I desperately wanted to talk to her. Things were changing, I could feel it on Thursday, I just didn’t know what was changing. Was it possible she didn’t loathe me anymore? One could hope right?

“I don’t antagonize him on purpose, Jazz. He just gets on my nerves and then there’s the obvious…”

“He has what you want, right?” I nodded ruefully as Jasper then punched me in the shoulder and my hand instinctively went up to rub the sore spot as I noticed his gaze was now glued to the door. I looked up and if I didn’t know it was a physical impossibility, my mouth would have dropped to the floor and my tongue would have rolled out like in some cheesy ass cartoon.

Alice and Bella flanked the doorway looking as beautiful as ever as they glanced around, hopefully searching for us, and beside them stood a very pretty blonde with an hourglass figure. She towered over her friends, and I could only assume that she was Rosalie. However, I couldn’t take my eyes off of Bella long enough to tell you anymore about their friend. Bella looked… fucking beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment