Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 18 - Teaser

"Hey you,” Bella said as she walked in, looking simple yet gorgeous. “Did you know you have a really nosy neighbor?”

“You met Mrs. Petrone did you?” I asked with chuckle before I got nervous about what they could have possibly discussed.

“Is that her name? She didn’t give me a chance to get a word in edgewise actually. She kept going on about how you were such a good boy, helped her with groceries and even changed her light bulb once when she couldn’t find anyone from maintenance to help,” said Bella casually as I shook my head, trying to shake off the good deeds I had done for her. I mean, she was like 102 years old; anyone would have done the same. “She also mentioned getting you a Slap Chop for Christmas.” We both broke out into laughter as I closed the door behind Bella and she stepped into the kitchen, her smile growing as she smelled our dinner.

“I’m more than just a pretty face you know,” I said sarcastically as I followed her over to the counter, where she was looking into the bowl where I was mixing our salad. I was anxious, but I shook the nerves from my brain and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her back against me. Bella lolled her head back and rested it against my shoulder as I took the chance to smell her hair and simply breathe in her essence.

2 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

mmmmmmmm FLUFF!! <3
Thanks ladies!
Looking forward to more

itsange said...

Thanks for the teaser! Cant wait!

Post a Comment