Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 21 - Teaser


“But I think he got the wrong impression about what I was trying to say to him. I was trying to tell him something, and I think all I did was fuck up an already fucked up situation,” I said in one breath.

“What do you mean?” Alice asked, her tiny brow furrowing in confusion.

“I was trying to tell him about… my online fella,” I said, laughing at Alice’s nickname for PBW. “And I think he may have thought I was talking about your brother,” I said, nodding my head in Rosalie’s direction.

“Well what did you say?” Rosalie questioned, her tone urging me to continue.

“I told him that there was something that I hadn’t told him about, that there was someone else, and not that there is someone else, that there was someone else, but that’s when Garrett decided to make his appearance. Then when I turned around, Edward was gone.” One lone tear escaped as I remembered how barren and lonely I’d felt at the sight of everyone but him standing where he should have been.

“Well shit, girl. You really dug yourself into a hole,” Rosalie said. I sort of sob-laughed and nodded my head in agreement. “But honestly, I don’t think this is anything you can’t fix, so I suggest we all get a good night’s sleep and decide what to do about this in the morning.”


**We're still on target for a Sunday update btw**

7 comments:

Eagles17 said...

Aww, poor Bella -- I don't blame her in this situation. I actually don't blame anyone in the story - except Garrett, of course (I really hope Edward does threaten him) - Bella and Edward are just victims of circumstance. Their only faults in the matter would be their own insecurities, but they're understandable.

Thank you so much for the teaser - I absolutely adore the pic! - I cannot wait for Sunday! *fangirl squeal* =)

Tracy Heming-Littwin said...

Oh, these two are a mess... why can't anything just work out for them... Oh right they are in love and both just doing stupid things like people who are in love sometimes do.... Can't wait for Sunday night... :)

joayla said...

ok come on give them there break!!!!! and just for fun get Edward to sort out Rosalie's shitty brother out !!

Unknown said...

Oh the anticipation!!

itsange said...

Cant wait!!

gossip_bangkok said...

OH NO!!!!
ANGST? LOL!
Love it bb!

Bouncy72 said...

Oooo I'm glad Bella realized WHY Edward had disappeared. Can't wait till Sunday (Although will be monday here *grin*)!!!
Oh liked the picture teaser too.

(Hey g_b *shakes head* you & your angst :P )

Post a Comment