The Resolution Chapter 29 - Teaser

**I promised to get this little teaser out tonight, so god forbid I slacked. I'm hoping to update the next chapter on Saturday, real life permitting**

“What kind of car does Jacob drive?” I questioned curiously as Bella looked over at me with interest and the car behind us began honking because the light had turned green a few seconds earlier.

“A Black ’67 Mustang. I think he loves that damn car more than me,” she said with a sigh and I gave a small smile, hoping that was true. Bella didn’t seem too heartbroken over it all though, just frustrated and flustered. We started moving forward and I pointed to the car in front of the flower shop before we passed it.

“A Mustang like that one?” I questioned. Suddenly, everything seemed to move in very slow motion as Bella turned her head to look over at the car and she growled while she nodded her head. It was the sexiest yet most ferocious noise I had ever heard in my entire life, and I knew that it was Jacob she was more frustrated with.

"Yes,” she replied through clenched teeth as she slowed the truck and immediately began looking for a parking space. I watched in trepidation as she parallel parked in front of the yogurt shop we used to go to back in high school and when she finally finished parking, I reached out towards Bella, in an effort to calm her, but she pulled her arm away defensively. “Don’t touch me.”

“Fine. Listen, I think you should just take me back to my parents’ house. No good can come of whatever the hell is about to go down,” I stated as Bella went to open her car door and I reached over and hit the button to lock the doors. “Do you even know what you are going to say to him?” I took a deep breath, reveling in being in such close proximity to her before pulling away and finding Bella’s gaze. She was staring at me angrily and reached over, pulling up the lock before looking to step out of the truck. I followed suit and stayed right behind her as she stalked down the sidewalk towards the flower shop.

“Don’t you want to know the truth Edward?” she asked furiously. “I would think that you of all people would want to know if Jake stole this apparent note and took your flowers, claiming them as his gift to me.”

“Would it make a difference? Would you forgive me?” I asked quietly as Bella stopped dead in her tracks a few feet from the door.

6 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

Please say 'yes' Bella!! PLEASE!! Don't break Edward's heart!! *sob*
I love it.
Thanks CPW!!
Can't wait for the chapter! <3

MoniNP said...

I agree..........Bella please say *yes* and be angry at Jacob.. and let him be cheating..hehe..loved the teaser! can´t wait, hope it comes before sat... hehe

itsange said...

Youre killing us with the teasers CPW! Cant wait for the next chapter, please say you are posting soon?

Anonymous said...

Take my Edward home, he needs his rest. I can't wait to hear what Bella's answer will be. Love the teaser

Anonymous said...

I of course want Bella to say yes...but Edward....has some 'splaining to do!

Bouncy72 said...

Oooo I'm so glad she dumped his ass. Useless, cheating piece of shit (lol, Jacob I mean)

Post a Comment