Sundrenched World Chapter 3- Teaser



I really hoped I would have had the next chapter of this short story up by now, but real life and stuff has interrupted these two mid-coitus. So, how about a teaser instead? Enjoy!
btw... big thanks to the wonderful Flightlessbird11 for the fuckawesome banner.


“I think I am looking for some kind of sign,” he admitted as he twirled some fettuccine noodles around his fork and then looked up at me, before placing the food into his mouth. Most of the evening I couldn’t take my eyes off of his mouth actually. It was like it was calling to me or something. Bella, come and suck on my bottom lip. You know you want to. I just shook my head from the thoughts in my mind and went back to our conversation.

“Did you ever think to take the things that you enjoy doing and work those into some sort of career direction?’

“Well let’s see. My current favorite things to do are smoke pot, listen to you play guitar and have sex. Anything you can see me doing for the rest of my life based on that?” he asked with a hearty laugh as I joined right along with him, though I clamed up slightly because of the mention of sex. My palms may have even started sweating because the thought of having sex with Edward was something that had been predominant in my mind since the moment I met him.

“Yeah, not really,” I said with an awkward laugh. “I’ll just have to make it big one day so you can be my groupie.” Edward’s eyes grew wide at my suggestion that he basically follow me around while smoking pot, listening to my music and having sex with me. Yes, I implied he would be having sex with me, and he knew it too.

3 comments:

Wytchwmn said...

teaser's are always a good idea! I'm already loving this story. Can't wait for this chapter.

gossip_bangkok said...

thank as always bb!! :P
I love it
looking forward to more

coldplaywhore said...

Well I finally sent the chapter to my beta and pre-readers today, so I am hoping for an update next week. Wish me luck! :)

Post a Comment