The Resolution Chapter 31 - Teaser


“Are we being graced with the presence of your boyfriend tonight?” he questioned as I let out a breath I didn’t realize I had been holding.

“What boyfriend?” I replied casually as I shrugged my shoulders and did my best to make everything seem very casual. I wasn’t in the mood to tell Alice all about the scene in front of the flower shop, how I found out Jacob was cheating and Edward’s involvement in everything. I wasn’t quite there yet. “Jake and I aren’t together anymore.”

“Oh thank the lord, our prayers have been answered Jasper,” yelled Alice excitedly as she threw her hands up in the air in celebration, while jasper and I just laughed at her dramatics. “When did this happen? Please tell me you dumped him because even though we pretended to like him, you were way too good for him Bells.”

“Yes, I dumped him Alice. It happened on Sunday and I’d rather not get into all the details right now. I thought we were here to celebrate, not listen to the drama that has been my life for the past week.” Just then, as though the gods were laughing at me, in walked Edward with Carlisle flanking his side. They headed up to the counter, clearly picking up an order to go, but Alice noticed that I was watching him, albeit momentarily and a smug grin immediately crossed her face.

“Is that Edward?”

“I guess so,” I replied as Jasper’s head turned around and he stood from his seat beside Alice and headed to the counter.

“Did you know he was back in town?” she questioned, while staring at me. “You did know, you little sneak. Have you seen him? Did he apologize to you for being a jackass of epic proportions? Can you give me some gossip at all?”

** For all of you also looking for a 'Maybe I'm Falling For You' Teaser, head on over to flightlessbird11's blog. We posted it there today. Go to: http://flightlessbird11.blogspot.com/ and follow her, then comment on the teaser. She's a needy bitch tonight. I LOVE YOU FLB11 LOL.

5 comments:

MH said...

Thanks for the teaser! cant wait for the chapter!

gossip_bangkok said...

Hi bb!! :)
Another great teaser.. I cannot wait for the chapter.
I'm getting VER giddy.. Less angst right?
Love it!! :)
Looking forward to the chapter..
;)

Nicole said...

I love you, too. Whore. Thanks for putting up with my bitchiness :)

itsange said...

Awesome CPW! Cannot wait until the next chapter!

Gretchen said...

Hey! I've started updating my blog! Follow me and act like you care (or at least make me seem cooler) Pleas?!

Post a Comment