A Beautiful Mess Banner

In the recent Fandom Gives Back Auction, I purchased the fuckawesome banner services of my girl Flightlessbird11 to create a banner for my new collaboration story, A Beautiful Mess, that I write with Risbee.



Yesterday Ms. FLB11 surprised the hell out of me with this lovely little gem. All Risbee could manage to say was "Dude" because she too couldn't help but notice the resemblence between the guy on the right and Rob. Yes, Rob is always my Edward... I am that loyal!



Anywhoo, enjoy the lovely banner, lord knows we did oh and Happy New Years! Bonne Annee!


4 comments:

Risbee said...

DUDE!!!!

addictedtotwilight79 said...

Um...wow! That kiss in the rain...AMAZING!!! She did an awesome job!

Bouncy72 said...

FLB11 Your work truely rocks. CPW & Risbee, bet you were chuffed with this.
Thanks ladies :)

gossip_bangkok said...

beautifully done!! :)
love the fic! :) Thanks ladies...

Post a Comment