A Beautiful Mess Chapter 5 - Teaser


So since ff.net is being crunty, Risbee and I decided we should give you something since we are delaying posting the chapter until it pulls it's head out of it's ass. So here ya go... enjoy!

"So, fill me in. Should I just go ahead and leave this morning or am I okay to stay for another week? At least tell me if I was funny. Please, please don't tell me I cried. Shit. I cried, didn't I?" I sat down on the floor and hid my face in my knees and rocked from side to side. Fanfuckingtastic.

"Honestly, Bella. You were not that bad. Definitely entertaining... hysterical even. There were no tears, some serenading...maybe a few choice words for Edward. Oh, and you were on a boat."

"No," I declared emphatically as Angela simply nodded her head supportively.

"Yup, definitely on a boat, but it was fine after Edward took you home, really. By the time we're thirty, nobody will remember anything," she laughed as she passed a brown paper bag from the Forks Diner my way. The bottom was almost transparent from the grease. Bless her little heart.

We spent the next few minutes piecing together the events from last night and by the time I was finished with my food Angela had talked me off the ledge enough that I had decided it was safe to stay in town until I left for London in a week.

2 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

read the chapter and love it bb! :)
I really like your banner!! XX <3

Bouncy72 said...

Lol, yeah I already read the chapter too. Definately enjoyed it :)

Post a Comment