The Resolution Chapter 27 - Teaser


Just so you know, Chapter 27 contains journal excerpts from Bella's journal, telling what has happened since Edward left in Chapter 25. Enjoy the little teaser.

May 20, 2011

All night I felt out of place, as though I wasn’t supposed to be there, but Jacob did his best to reassure me. When I had mentioned to him about Forks High’s upcoming prom a few weeks prior and I was shocked when he insisted we go… together. I was on the fence for the longest time, until he recruited Leah and Sue in his mission. Before I could say no, I was in Port Angeles with them shopping for a dress.

I ended up in a simple cream colored goddess style dress and the world’s most uncomfortable shoes, but the night wasn’t all that bad. Unless you count the moment that Jacob tried to kiss me when he dropped me off at the door a few the night was done. I hated that I had to remind him, yet again, that we were just friends, only to have him repeat to me that Edward wasn’t coming back for me. I was quick to say good night to Jacob after that, not eager start a fight with him. I wasn’t waiting for Edward. I just didn’t want Jacob like that.

12 comments:

HopeStreet said...

Have I mentioned to you recently how much I dislike Jacob?

Thanks for letting me know the teaser was up!

Unknown said...

Sounds like Jacob is still (a year later) haunted by the presence, or lack there of, Edward. Such a loser! How devistating and lonely it would have been to graduate highschool a year after all your friends.

Thanks for the teaser!-GeorgiaRee

Wytchwmn said...

I'm dying here! The last chapter killed me. I can't believe Jacob is still trying to get in her pants, tenacious little shit.

Lory_B said...

Hey! Im LoryB from FF!! I decided to follow your blog and twitter! and I'm so glad for the teaser but I wont enjoy the Jacob shit! but I trust you and still LY!!

itsange said...

Thanks for the teaser CPW! Look forward to the posting!

BeCullen said...

I just have to say that I am not happy with any of them right now. lol Edward, Bella or Jacob. I think the last chapter has got me all torn up. Great job. I can't wait to read how this all ends. If this story is to be a HEA story, it will be interesting to read how you weave all this into one. 8-)

Unknown said...

*cracks knuckles* can I just go ahead and throat punch Jacob? Such a fucking tool....

Bouncy72 said...

Hahaha SmuttierThanYou I like how you think. I have to admit though I'd be smacking the back of Jacob, Bella & Edwards heads. They all need a kick in the pants. Thanks for the teaser :)

git git said...

dayum girl, i don't know what to say.. that was definitely an interesting preview!
i still don't like Jacob! lol

gossip_bangkok said...

god!! :) *sob* I hate Jacob...
They're going to meet soon right?? I mean Edward and Bella....
Love it
thanks CPW! <3

coldplaywhore said...

Okay, here's another pseudo teaser... they will run into one another at the end of this chapter :)

Mrs.Robinsome said...

You just gave me a heart palpatation with your last comment!!

Post a Comment