Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 15 - Teaser


“Okay… anyways, let’s talk about Edward’s issues now,” said Jasper as he sat down on the couch beside Emmett and I grabbed a seat in my leather armchair, one of my more recent purchases in my attempt to decorate this place. “So… Bella huh?”

“That would be a no go actually,” I said casually as both guys looked at me with wide eyes, apparently just as shocked as I was at the most recent turn of events. “Yeah… apparently she’s interested in someone else and even though she liked me, she didn’t like me enough to want anything else. I’m over it.”

“Oh really?” questioned Emmett knowingly. “You’re over it… just like that? Didn’t you have a date with her last night?”

“Yeah.”

“When did this date end?”

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly and mumbled out a quiet ‘this morning’ that was caught by both of them. “Listen, it’s not like it seems. Yeah… she’s good, but she wants someone else. What am I supposed to do… force her to like me?” I shook my head, trying to rid myself of the feeling I had of not being good enough for her that I had earlier in the morning when we agreed to remain friends. “It’s besides the point though cause I am going to meet Penny tomorrow.”

8 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

they're meeting each other?? FUCK!! Is it going to be hell let loose?? or is it going to be fluffy/lemony reunion lol? :P
Love the pic btw.. Kellan was... *sigh* Kellan... very Emmetty LMAO! :P
Looking forward to the chapter.
I have a feeling like it's going to be my favorite chapter! <3

Val said...

eeep! so excited, can't wait for them to meet!

basketsarah120 said...

This will be good/

Bouncy72 said...

Stupid, stupid girl. How can you choose wanting to meet a anonymous online guy (& some of those online guys can be dodgy as) over Edward, who you do feel for & have amazing sex...Arggg *bashs head on desk*
Gah, I know the girl has issues, but this is insanity. Poor Edward - Well if Penny wasn't Bella I would hope that he would fall harder for her & she'd be wonderful for him.
Haha this story messes with yr head, (in a good way) If you see it as they are seeing it, that they are both interested in different ppl, I have the above reaction...but if you see it from our vantage point, I kinda want them to meet asap. Lol would probably be a good thing too before things become even more complicated...hahaha
Thanks for the teaser, looking forward to the chapter ladies :)

gossip_bangkok said...

long notes Michelle! :P

BeCullen said...

I can't wait to read how this meeting goes. lol

lily said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo omgggggggg this is gonnna be sooooo insane i hope u can post this like 2nite lol i no thats not possible but im sooo excited now!!!

Bananahzz said...

shut up!!!

Bella tells him!!!

I wonder how she'll feel that PBW was dissin' her chatting persona.

That would be hilarious!!

Thanks for letting me know about your Blog...so gonna stalk you now...bwahahahaha! :o)

Post a Comment