The Resolution Chapter 26 - Teaser


I turned the corner as I ran down Maple Street towards my favorite park and was welcomed by a big gust of cold air. It was early April and we were on the verge of starting exams, so running was the best thing I could to do clear my mind and prepare myself for the upcoming marathon study sessions. As I got going again, I passed a woman walking her small white fur ball of a dog, who reminded me a lot of Mrs. Jameson, my high school health teacher. Well, without the blatant sexuality and crass mouth, of course. I slowed to a jog and for a moment fondly recalled the health class that had really been the catalyst for my relationship with Bella.

When I thought about Bella now, I didn’t get angry like I used to, I was beyond that now. I had yet to have a serious relationship since I arrived at college, choosing to have protected sex instead with a few random girls during drunken nights at various parties. None of the encounters ended up being even remotely fulfilling for me and usually ended with me cursing myself for having no willpower the next day.

James liked to point out that I never once had a brunette, wondering if I had some sort of aversion to them, but I just laughed off it off, claiming I didn’t notice, but of course to me it was just another reminder of Bella, and I tried to avoid all reminders of hr during the first few years in New Hampshire.

** we only have about 60 reviews to go until we pass the last chapters total. If I don't get there, I should have this posted by Thursday I hope (pending RL fuckery)**

9 comments:

Val said...

WTH CPW? You're killing me here. Does this skip years or is he dreaming? My heart is crushed right now it literally(in rob's accent) hurts.

Korslvr22 said...

i feel so sick, this is wrong. so very wrong.

gossip_bangkok said...

You're killing me here dear.. It's three years from the last chapter right?? *sob* ANGST!! :(
I cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
love it
thanks

coldplaywhore said...

yes ladies, there is an honest to goodness time jump! 3 years to be in fact!

Bouncy72 said...

Argg I thought you said the teaser wasn't that bad...bloody hell I've got tears streaming down my face. Argg. How could he leave her that long? Why did she not apologize & explain? Is she still ill? *Wails* THREE WHOLE YEARS *sob*

Bouncy72 said...

Oh btw love the pic for this teaser. That is one of my fav parts in the trailer, because HOT does not cover it. Phew!!
Hey g_b you might have beat me here, but I've got 2 posts :P LOL

Unknown said...

*stomps foot like a kid who dropped her sucker in the dirt* What the fuck!? My heart is breaking right now!!!! Ohhhhhh the angsty burn!!!!!

chartwilightmom said...

Yes, three year jump. They can still be idiots in love, but without the excuse of being stupid kids. Bring on adulthood-bring on the pain!

git git said...

OHHH man 3 year jump eh , damnnn things are going to get interesting ... this makes me very excited:P

Post a Comment