American Boy Chapter 32 - Visual Teaser

Okay, so here's hoping you went on over to the Fictionators site for Teaser Monday whch had a teaser for the upcoming chapter of AB. (There was also a quick MIFFY Teaser as well). If you haven't visited, there is a link on the right side of the blogs I follow, so go check it out.

This however is a different teaser. It's what inspired me to write Chapter 32 and shows a little bit of the angst & heartbreak Edward will be going through in the next chapter: Kate Bush - This Woman's Work

Go check it out and try not to hate me!

4 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

thanks bb! <3
This is heartbreaking...
I'm freaking out..
can't wait for the chapter!!
I think I'm going to cry in this one lol!
<3 <3 <3

Shannon Palmer-Realtor said...

oh, you make me so sad, that is one of my favorite movies and songs. So when I read the update are you telling me I am going to need a box of tissues.

ClancyJane said...

just because this has tugged at my heart strings doesn't mean he is forgiven..... hell who am i kidding : )
I love that movie.. i just hope it turns out the same way..

BeCullen said...

OMG I was so thinking about that scene when I read the last chapter. That is awesome. You are going to make me cry again I just know it. lol Well, I am a little worried now about Bella and peanut. But I am hoping that your love for HEA's will pull through.

Post a Comment