Crazy Week!


So it's been a slightly overwhelming week in the world of CPW. I've always considered myself one of those little writers that has a loyal group of followers (Love You Guys!!) but this week I got my stories recommended on two different websites and I have been giddy all week.

First of all, on the Perv Pack Smut Shack's One-Shot Wednesday, Ninapolitan rec'd 'Sweet & Lowdown', my one-shot from her D.I.L.F. contest. It was my first entry and I didn't expect to place, but to find out I actually got sixth and was in the lead in voting at one point was a shock. So thanks Nina for running such an awesome contest and recommending me. I'm still thinking about puking over this one I am so overwhelmed.

Then on Friday, Kassiah recommended 'Maybe I'm Falling For You' on the Fictionators' Follow Friday. Needless to say, both Flightlessbird11 and myself were excited to say the least, since our little story means the world to both of us. I think it was made even more exciting by the fact that we were rec'd with big named like AngstGoddess003, TaraSueMe and in.a.blue.bathrobe. Our friend Kikikinz also had her story 'Seeing Their Future' recommended and I think I was more excited for her than myself!

So, I say thanks to everyone who has recommended me and flightlessbird11.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo, I saw them both. That's cool girls. Hopefully you'll get a flood of people come over & become addicted too! :)

gossip_bangkok said...

I love Seeing Their Future by Kikikinz.. Her Alice is awesome lol.. and Southern Jasper is charming!! *blush*
Thanks! XD

Post a Comment