The Resolution - Chapter 16 Teaser


When I pulled in front of Bella’s house, my heart skipped a beat when I saw that both the Chief’s cruiser and Rosalie’s truck had already left. I glanced at the clock and noticed we had at least forty five minutes until class started. Since it only took us 5 minutes to get from Bella’s house to school, I had forty minutes to spend with her. My mind ran rampant with images of her naked and I practically ran into the house, finding her sitting on the living room couch looking hot as sin.

“Jesus, were you really gonna wear that small skirt to school? It’s November Bella, you’ll freeze your ass off.”

“Well, why don’t you take it off of me then and I can change into something else later?” she asked seductively as my eyes grew wide. Jesus fuck, did she want what I think she wanted? I moved further into the living room and stood across from her as I glanced down at her body, my eyes focusing on her chest. She was wearing my football jersey.

“You took my football jersey yesterday?” I asked, my voice cracking like I was going through puberty.

“Yep.”

“Are you wearing anything under that skirt?”

“Nope.”

“Would you prefer I carried you upstairs or if you just ran?”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol your teasers are so cruel, argg seriously can't wait now...

gossip_bangkok said...

you are cruel.. (I totally agree with you bouncy72).. lol! :)
Can't wait for the chapter!! XX

Post a Comment