The Twilight Fandom Gives Back


Did you know that every year over 200,000 children worldwide are diagnosed with a form of childhood cancer? We cannot ignore this shocking statistic impacting the youth of the world, and we certainly hope that you won’t either. We need your help.

Starting Nov. 15th, through Nov. 20th, you will have the opportunity to help in the fight against childhood cancer. We haven't set a monetary goal because we're firm in the belief that no matter what we set, you will surpass it.

Please check out this blog for more information: www.thefandomgivesback.blogspot.com or go to www.alexslemonade.org/stands/19842 to donate.

And a very special thanks to lolashoes, ninapolitan and tby789 for putting this together.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thanks again for posting this!

coldplaywhore said...

No need to thank me. I wanted to do it when I first saw Nina's post. I just didn't have the time till last night! I'll be donating!

Post a Comment