Maybe I'm Falling For You Chapter 9- Teaser


PennyLane84: Well, well lookie who’s here. How was the business trip PBW?

Paperback_Writer: Hey Penny. Business was… well, you can imagine. I thought of you a lot, though.

I stared at the screen for a minute. Why had he been thinking about me during a business trip? I didn’t know if I liked that fact or not. I mean, I had thought about him a lot while he was gone, but I had also spent a lot of time thinking about Edward. I was so screwed.

PennyLane84: Oh yeah? I thought a lot about you, too. It was a couple hellish weeks around here.

Paperback_Writer: I know what you mean – I felt like I was gonna go berserk. What’s got your panties in a knot?

I giggled at his comment, nearly showering my white laptop with my drink.

PennyLane84: What makes you so sure that something is affecting my panties?

*Just as an FYI, we may post the chapter as early as Friday Night.*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"squeak" maybe friday night, that would be cool. (lol although I'm a day ahead of you guys so that would be saturday night for me)
Lol these two are getting in so deep, both falling for two people (to their own knowledge) I know I said that before, but damit it's still true!!!
Thanks ladies, you both rock my socks off :)

gossip_bangkok said...

thanks ladies! :)
Bella is screw.. as Edward and PennyLane84 is the same person.. LMAO!
This is going to be another awesome chapter.
looking forward to it! XD

Tilly Whitlock said...

I have inside info!!! I'm getting antsy though, so I'm sorta looking forward to this chapter ladies... :) But I'll still be patient Madame ;)

Post a Comment