Maybe I'm Falling For You - Chapter 7 Teaser


“Whatcha looking at?” he inquired casually as he then noticed where my eyes were focused. “Ah, Baby Bell. Why aren’t you hitting that dude? She’s so fucking hot. If I didn’t have such a hard-on for Rosalie, I would so try to jump her bones.” I turned towards Emmett, my rage somewhat under control as I patted him lightly on the shoulder, although I really envisioning myself punching him.

“We are just friends Emmett. I don’t have to sleep with every woman I come in contact with, like someone I know,” I said sarcastically, dropping a major hint about his complete lack of control where women were concerned. Emmett has never had a serious girlfriend or a girl who was simply his friends. Every time he attempted to become friends with any woman, he ended up sleeping with them, effectively ruining the friendship. “Sometimes I don’t feel the need to ruin my friendships by coming onto them.”

**We are still on track for a Sunday posting of this chapter. Wish us luck**

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, can't wait!
"I turned towards Emmett, my rage somewhat under control as I patted him lightly on the shoulder, although I really envisioning myself punching him." love it :)
U girls rock

Post a Comment