The Resolution - Chapter 15 Teaser


When I felt like I couldn’t take it anymore, I slid off of Edward’s lap, much to our mutual disappointment. It wasn’t until my hands clasped his belt and I began tugging at it to release him that he realized what I was doing. He casually leaned his head back against the couch and watched intently as I fumbled my way through getting his pants off. “Do you want some help?” he asked, once I finally had his jeans around his ankles, and his cock was straining against the confines of his dark blue boxer shorts.

“Do you think you can do this yourself?” I asked with a sly grin as I moved my hand against his cock, effectively stroking it through the fabric.

“Gah, fuck no,” he forced out as I grinned again, feeling fairly smug about the pleasure I knew I was already bringing him.

“I didn’t think so,” I said as I hooked my fingers in the waist of his boxers and Edward lifted his ass slightly, allowing me to pull them down easier.

4 comments:

Val said...

Agh! So when will we have the pleasure of reading this chapter?

Jen said...

Oh my gosh... when are you posting? I NEED this chapter. :)

Unknown said...

lol can't wait *grin*

Shannon Palmer-Realtor said...

Chapter 15 was great especially the end, very surprising. All of your stories are great and thanks for following my blog it is greatly appreciated

Post a Comment