Fic Rec - Meant To Be by juliebee


Okay, so lately I have to admit, I have been enjoying some high school stories. As someone who is currently writing one herself, they just have a certain appeal to me and Meant To Be is no exception.

Her Bella had a bit of a rough go of it in Phoenix and has moved to Forks with a little excess baggage, a young son named Jacob. Yes, she is still in high school, which means she is now subjected to all the shit that comes with it like catty bitches and obnoxious boys. Even the object of her initial attraction, Edward is a bit of a jackass in the beginning, but he quickly redeems himself both in the eyes of the reader and Bella.

I was a little worried when I saw that Bella had a child, but juliebee writes the story so realistically while describing the concerns of alot of new mothers, so I was immediately drawn to it. This morning when an update showed up in my inbox I actually gave off a little squeal at my desk at work and ignored some RL shit to read it. It was totally worth it too!

So, go give it a read http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5291011/1/ You won't be dissapointed and like me, you will probably be eagerly awaiting the next update as much as I am.

1 comments:

Shannon Palmer-Realtor said...

I am reading that as well and I really like it.

Post a Comment